Vinyl Garage Storage Building
The Vinyl Garage Storage Building Comes Standard With An 8’ Steel TracRite Roll Up Door, 7’ 4” Sidewalls and 3/4″ Treated Floors In Order To Hold A Vehicle Or Heavy Equipment. Larger Doors And Sectional Overhead Garage Doors Are Also Available On The Garage Storage Buildings. This Building Also Comes With Maintenance Free Lifetime Vinyl Siding (Your Choice Of Colors), And 3 Tab IKO 25 Year Shingles. These Portable Storage Buildings Are Delivered Fully Built And Available In Sizes Ranging From 12×16 And Up To 16×48.
Vinyl Garage Storage Building Standard Features Include:
- 8’ x 7’ Trac-Rite Roll-Up Door Standard (Sectional Overhead Optional)
- 7’ 4″ Sidewalls
- Treated ¾” Plywood Flooring
- Treated Floor Joists 12” OC
Vinyl Portable Storage Building Standard Specifications
- Shed Foundations: 4 x 4 Pressure Treated Lumber
- Floor Joists: 2×4 Treated Floor Joists 12” On Center
- Flooring: 5/8” Exterior Grade Plywood or Optional ¾” Pressure Treated Sanded Plywood
- Sidewall Studs: 2×4 16” On Center, Double Plated Top Wall With Plywood Stiffener
- Exterior Siding: 7/16” OSB Subsiding with Lifetime Vinyl Siding (1/2” 4 Ply Plywood Optional)
- Rafters: 2×4 24” On Center (16” On Center Optional)
- Roof Sheathing: 7/16” OSB (1/2” 4-Ply Plywood Optional)
- Roof: 240 lb. 25-Year Self-Sealing Asphalt 3 Tab Shingles or Optional 25- Year Architectural Shingles. Ridge Vent Standard.
- Doors: Double Swing Vinyl Clad with Aluminum Wrapped Trim and Jamb, Trac Rite Metal Roll Up Door on some models
- Windows: Select Models Have Standard Windows (can be added to any building – see pricing for details)
- Latch: Tee Handle With Keyed Lock Set On Swing Doors, Slide Bolt Locks On Trac Rite Metal Roll Up Doors
Purchase Or Rent To Own!